Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Apply for Housing Benefit

Less than 30 days to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme

EU, EEA or Swiss citizens or their family members resident in the UK by 31 December 2020, now have less than 30 days left to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to ensure they can continue to reside, work, study, access free healthcare and benefits in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply without delay at:

© 2021 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ