Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Passenger Transport Unit

Driver permits and testing

If you wish to drive and/or hire a Council minibus you will first need to take a Driver Permit Test.

Find out more about driver permits and testing

Special educational needs transport

We provide transport solutions for SEN pupils and students in Luton.

Find out about SEN travel assistance
Contact info
Passenger transport unit
Central Depot, Kingsway, Luton, Beds, LU4 8AU
Tel: 01582 547219
Fax: 01582 547351
[email protected]


© 2024 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ