Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Help with housing or homelessness


Everyone is entitled to housing advice and information about homelessness or preventing homelessness. This is available free of charge to everyone in Luton.

  • Get help fromn the council if you're homeless or threatened with homelessness. You can also ask for assistance online via our housing advice form.
  • Penrose: offers advice on homelessness, mental health issues and more.
  • Noah Enterprise: support for people struggling against homelessness and exclusion.
  • Signposts: provides residential and support services if you're unable to find suitable accommodation.
  • Mary Seacole Housing Association: supported accommodation to single homeless people in Luton.
  • Citizens Advice Luton: free advice on a range of issues including benefits, consumer problems, employment issues, housing problems, legal issues, debt advice, relationship, family and personal problems as well as tax and utility related topics.
  • Shelter: a national housing and homeless charity that can provide advice and assistance on all housing issues.
  • SMI scheme: helps households who may be experiencing difficulties with their mortgage repayments.

<< Back to Luton, supporting you

© 2022 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ