Health and wellbeing
This is what you need to know about our responsibilities, regarding your health and wellbeing.
We'll make sure that:
- you understand about healthy eating and the importance of exercise
- your staying put carer or residential worker helps you learn how to cook healthy meals and encourages you to take regular exercise
Getting help if needed
Your staying put carer or residential worker will help you access services you may need. They'll make sure you have the support you need from the right organisations, at the right time, for example:
- mental health services
- drug and alcohol services
- family planning
Keeping in good health
Your personal adviser will make sure that you understand how to stay healthy. They'll support you to:
- find a GP, dentist and optician
- make sure you keep in good health
To get more information about health and wellbeing and your entitlements, contact your personal adviser.