Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Reporting crime or anti-social behaviour

Reporting crime or anti social behaviour means that the police and the council can build up a better picture of what's going on in your area. It can also prevent someone else from being a victim of crime.

Why is it important to report anti social behaviour?

Some residents may feel uneasy in reporting incidents of anti social behaviour to us. They often fear that things may get worse if the perpetrator finds out that they have made a report.

We understand these problems and will not take any action or speak to anyone else about the problem without agreeing this with you first. All reports made to us are treated in the strictest confidence.

How to report anti social behaviour

Report noise to our noise pollution team.
If you are a council tenant, report antisocial behaviour directly to the Housing services team at [email protected]
If you are a housing association tenant, you can report to directly to your housing provider or to the priority anti social behaviour case management team. They will liaise directly with the housing association on your behalf. 
A list of housing associations is given in the download below.

If you are a private owner or tenant or don't know who to contact, contact our antisocial behaviour team on
01582 510355 or email [email protected]

How to report a crime

Reporting a non-emergency crime. Call 101.
Reporting a crime in an emergency. Call  999. You should do this if you think there is an immediate threat to life or property.
Reporting a crime anonymously. Call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
© 2024 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ