Club premises certificate - Luton Council
A club premises certificate authorises a members' club to carry out licensable activities.
Licensable activities include:
- Sale or supply of alcohol to members or guests
- Provision of regulated entertainment
- Provision of hot food / drink at any time between 11pm and 5am
A club premises certificate brings with it considerable freedoms, the possibility of carrying out extra activities and the opening hours you and your community want.
Furthermore, the granting of a club premises certificate entitles a qualifying club to certain benefits:
- Supply of alcohol to members and sale to guests without a need for any member or employee to hold a personal licence
- No need to specify a Designated Premises Supervisor
- More limited rights of entry for the police and authorised persons because premises are considered private and not generally open to the public
- Nobody to receive any direct or indirect monetary benefit from supplying alcohol on behalf of the club to members or guests, unless the benefit is one for the whole
Apply for a new club premises certificate
Tell us about a change to your existing details or club rules
Luton Borough Council, Town Hall, George Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2BQ
Tel: 01582 546040