Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Licence - door supervisor

Door supervisors working at nightclubs and similar premises must be registered by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).

The Security Industry Authority (SIA) administers all local door supervisor schemes and registers them centrally. Registered door supervisors or any person that works in a position of conflict refusing or accepting entry, should contact the SIA to obtain details and information of what is required.

Please see SIA section on GOV.UK or telephone: 08702 430100.

Contact info
Licensing Service
Luton Borough Council Town Hall George Street Luton LU1 2BQ
Tel: 01582 546040

[email protected]


© 2024 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ