Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Care related benefits

There are several benefits available to help you if you become increasingly frail or have a disability. Make sure you get all the help and support you possibly can.

You'll need to apply on GOV.UK for the benefits listed here.

  • Income Support
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Child Maintenance
  • Overseas State Pension (for non UK residents)

Find out more and apply for benefits on GOV.UK

© 2022 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ