Paperless Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction notifications
You can now view your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support notifications online instead of receiving these by post.
This service is also available for landlords to receive Housing Benefit notifications online.
An email will be sent to you once a letter is available to view. You will need to log into online services to view your letters.
Terms and conditions of paperless notifications:
- check your email account regularly.
- tell us straight away, by email [email protected], if you change your email address, or if your account becomes inactive.
- check your notifications carefully and always tell us straight away if your circumstances are different to what is in the letter.
- adjust your spam filters so that any email where the senders email address includes "luton.gov.uk" will not be treated as spam, and instead is delivered to your inbox.
- emails are not a secure method of communication as they may be intercepted, and may lead to criminals getting information about you. To minimise this risk, we will not include sensitive information such as:
- National Insurance numbers
- bank account numbers
- dates of birth in the letter
- to view your Housing Benefit and or Council Tax Reduction notification you will be required to log into your online services or Landlord Connect Portal