Outline planning permission for Power Court (Reference: 16/01400/OUTEIA) for mixed use development comprising:
- new football stadium with ancillary stadium-related facilities (including spectator and media facilities, conference rooms, catering facilities and commercial space)
- residential floor space
- flexible educational / community / commercial uses
- hotel accommodation
- retail and food and drink
- food store
- car and cycle parking and associated access, highways, utilities, public realm, landscaping, river works and associated ancillary works and structures.
View full planning application for Power Court by visiting our planning portal and searching 16/01400/OUTEIA.
At the same time, they have also submitted an application concerning their plans for the site Land Adjacent Junction 10 to 10A M1, Newlands Road. The details provided indicate the development comprises:-
Outline planning permission (Reference: 16/01401/OUTEIA) for mixed-use development comprising:
- office floor space
- retail floor space
- food and beverage floor space
- leisure floor space
- car and cycle parking; and associated access, highways, utilities, public realm, landscaping, and associated ancillary works and structures.
View full planning appliation for land adjacent to Junction 10 to 10A of the M1 by visiting our planning portal and searching 16/01401/OUTEIA.
To assist you in your responses to this planning application, please click here to help in structure your feedback
. All responses will be recorded. Specific reasons as to why you gave this response are useful with the decision making process – however, your view will still be counted regardless of this being submitted or not.
Multiple responses from the same individual will only be counted as 1 response.
If you would like to comment or make a representation on this application the best way you can respond is via our portal
which will speed up the process.
If you are not able to access the portal, please email your response to email@example.com
or by post: Development Control, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ. Please quote the relevant reference number(s) when responding and include your name and address otherwise your comments may not be taken into account. Please note however that the most efficient way to have your say is via the planning portal.