TARA: one community, one voice - Luton Council
Come and join the Spandow Court Tenants and Residents Association (TARA). Have your say on issues that matter to you.
Any tenants in the surrounding areas of Spandow in the south ward are welcome!
What is TARA?
There are a whole-host of benefits of taking an active role in your local TARA,including:
- promoting local housing issues to Luton Council that are specific to the surrounding areas of Spandow Court
- getting to know other residents in the area through the increase of membership and organising social events
We are looking for members that:
- are passionate about working in partnership with Luton Council to improve the housing service for tenants in High town
- want to represent the views and concerns of residents
- want to enhance community spirit
- can monitor the housing services performance by asking challenging questions
The Spandow TARA usually meets every six weeks at Spandow Court sheltered accommodation in the communal room, at 6pm.
The next meeting is on the 3 May at 6pm.
The TARA is a unique opportunity to empower residents, inform and advise the council on specific housing and community issues that will build stronger ties between residents and the housing service respectively.
If you have any questions about the TARA or need clarity over its geographical boundaries then please get in contact.