Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

15/02/2021 - Are you, or someone you know, at risk of domestic abuse?


​If you're experiencing any form of domestic abuse, you should report this in the first instance to Bedfordshire Police.

If you need any housing advice or support in relation to the problems you are experiencing, then please contact your housing officer in the first instance, or one of our antisocial behaviour officers.

There are a number of agencies that are able to support victims of domestic abuse and details of these can be provided to you.

Domestic abuse is a breach of tenacy conditions, and in some circumstances we can take action in relation to this to help you.

There's further information on our domestic abuse page below.​

Get support if you're experiencing domestic abuse​

© 2021 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ