I'm self-isolating or shielding and need support
Shielding has been reintroduced and those who are classed as clinically extremely vulnerable are advised to only leave home for exercise or for health appointments. See more information for people who are high risk - clinically extremely vulnerable.
You might be able to find support locally if you:
- have been told you are clinically extremely vulnerable
- are self-isolating at home because you or someone in your household has tested positive for coronavirus or is displaying symptoms
- have been told by NHS test and trace that you must self-isolate at home as you’ve been in close contact with someone who has tested positive
Most people in these situations will be able to arrange for help with food, shopping, prescriptions or other urgent supplies through their family, friends and neighbours.
We're already seeing lots of great work out in the community and we need this to continue to help us all get through Covid-19.
However, if you do need support, follow the links below to find a local group or organisation offering help.
If you still can't find what you're looking for
If you are classed as clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus, and haven’t done so already, you can register your details with the National Shielding Service to get access to:
- priority supermarket delivery slots
- local voluntary support to help with things such as prescriptions and essential items you need