Covid-19 cases, deaths and vaccination data for Luton
COVID-19 snapshot in Luton (population 213,052)
As of 21 July 2021 (data reported up to 18 July 2021)
Download this infographic and data in PDF format
• No change
- Total individuals tested: Data not available
- Total COVID-19 cases: 23,982 ↑
- Percentage of individuals that tested positive: Data not available
- Number of PCR tests in the last 7 days (-286): 9,539 ↓
- Covid-19 cases in the last 7 days (+161): 799↑
- PCR test positivity in the last 7 days (+1.7%): 8.3%↑
Number of weekly positive cases per 100,000 population
- Previous 7 day snapshot (5 to 11 Jul): 299.5
- Last 7 days (12 to 18 Jul): 375
- Direction of travel: +75.5↑
Number of PCR tests in the last 7 days' positive, negative or void virus test results may include multiple tests for an individual person.
PCR test positivity in the last 7 days' positive, negative or void virus test results may also include multiple tests for an individual person.
- Adults vaccinated with at lease one dose by 11 Jul (63.6% of 18+ population): 120,607
- Adults vaccinated with second dose by 11 Jul (43.8% of 18+ population): 83,072
- Adults vaccinated with first dose in the last 7 days (-957): 2,324 ↓
- Adults vaccinated with second dose in the last 7 days (+932): 2,954↑
- Total deaths registered involving COVID-19 since 1 January 2020: 571
- Deaths registered involving COVID-19 3 to 9 Jul): 1
- Direction of travel (compared to previous 7 days):+0
Please note: numbers in recent days may rise, reflecting diagnostic and reporting turnaround time. All detail within this report is the latest data available prior to publishing (14 July 2021).
Week-to-week comparisons are based on the data available at the time each snapshot was published.
The image below shows hospital patients with COVID-19. These are combined figures for Bedford and Luton & Dunstable hospitals.
Data source and accessible data: COVID-19 hospital activity (NHS England)
Total general and acute (G&A) bed occupancy (18 Jul 2021): n/a
Credits and data sources
Snapshot produced by:
- Bedford Borough Council
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Milton Keynes Council Public Health Evidence and Intelligence Team - J Philips
- Supporting Bedfordshire Local Resilience Forum
Email: [email protected]