Discretionary business support grant - Luton Council
Please note: The scheme has now closed for applications at midnight 10 June. Applications received are currently being assessed.
The government has announced a discretionary fund aimed at small businesses with ongoing fixed property-related costs.
Businesses had to be:
- under 50 employees
- able to demonstrate that they have seen a significant drop of income due to Coronavirus restriction measures
This was a discretionary grant and we've done our best, working from the guidance we have been given from government, to create a scheme for Luton.
Who is eligible?
These grants are primarily and predominantly aimed at:
- small and micro businesses
- businesses with relatively high ongoing fixed property-related costs
- businesses which can demonstrate that they have suffered a significant fall in income due to the COVID-19 crisis
- businesses which occupy property, or part of a property, with a rateable value or annual rent or annual mortgage payments below £51,000.
Award decision will be sent out soon.