I need financial support
For help and advice on claiming benefits, making a change to your claim and more, please see our benefits help section.
The Citizens Advice website has the latest information and advice relating to:
- going to work
- if you're off sick or told to stay home because of coronavirus
- if you're self-employed
- if you're claiming benefits
- if you can’t pay your rent
- coronavirus and claiming benefits on the DWP website
- what to do if you were employed and have lost your job
- guidance for people who are employed and cannot work due to coronavirus
Luton Advice can also help with benefits and family mediation. You can contact them on 01582 453372 or [email protected].
Having difficulty paying your Council Tax?
- If you're in financial difficulty and can’t pay your Council Tax, have you applied for Council Tax Reduction?
- If you need to delay payments or make an arrangement to pay let us know via our general enquiry form.
- Luton, supporting you, links to available benefits and other financial help, as well as employment, housing, and mental health support.