I need financial support - Luton Council

For help and advice on claiming benefits, making a change to your claim and more, please see our benefits help section.
The Citizens Advice website has the latest information and advice relating to:
  • going to work
  • if you're off sick or told to stay home because of coronavirus
  • if you're self-employed
  • if you're claiming benefits
  • if you can’t pay your rent
Also see:
Luton advice can also help with benefits and family mediation. You can contact them on 01582 453372​ or admin@lutonrights.org.

Having difficulty paying your Council Tax?

rating button