Luton Family Hubs
- See our leaflet with information about our family hubs, contacts and details of the antenatal to 2 year pathway
- See our film on the launch of Family Hubs on 13 February 2024.
Luton Family Hubs has been created using government funding.
We're working in partnership with:
- Flying Start
- Early Years Alliance
- Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Luton and Dunstable Maternity Voices
- Family Partnership Services
- Luton Children and Family Service
- Luton Children and Adults Community Health Service Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust (CCS)
- Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Health and Care Partnership (BLMK HCP)
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services, provided by East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT)
- Active Luton/Total Wellbeing Luton
Luton Family Hubs is a town-wide partnership offering support to every family in Luton, whatever their experience or circumstances. From thinking about starting a family or expecting a child, to all families with a child up to the age of 19 years or 25 years with special educational needs and disabilities, we’re here to support every child’s changing needs.
Family members have access to friendly, helpful professionals and local experts offering parent and child sessions, information, advice and guidance in one of the hubs near where they live. Alternatively, they can call us or visit us online.
If you have any questions, comments, stories, or would like to be part of a parent group to help us understand your needs, drop us a line at [email protected] or [email protected] or call 01582 368245.
Number and address type
- Park Town Family Hub, Bailey Street, LU1 3DU
- Hockwell Community Centre and Family Hub, Mayne Avenue, Luton, LU4 9LB
- Flying Start Family Hub @ Pastures Way Nursery, LU4 0PE
- Flying Start Family Hub @ Foxcubs Nursery, Luton, LU1 1TZ
- Central Library - St George Square, LU1 2NG
- Limbury Community Centre – Family Partnership Service, LU3 2JR
- Bushmead Hub - Hancock Drive, LU2 7SF
- Farley Community Centre- Delphine Close, LU1 5RE
- Chaul End Community Centre - 515 Dunstable Road, LU4 8QN
- St Francis Church - Carteret Road, LU2 9JZ
- CYCD - 94 to 106 Leagrave Road, LU4 8HZ
- Olive Tree Church - 42 to 46 Blenheim Crescent, LU3 1HB
- Red Cross - 232 Dunstable Road, LU4 8JL
- Whipperley Infant School - Whipperley Ring, LU1 5QY
- Chantry Primary School Community Hub - Wedgewood Road, LU4 0RH
- Bramingham Primary School - Freeman Avenue, LU3 4BL
- Stopsley Community Primary School - Hitchin Road, Stopsley, LU2 7UG
- Stopsley Library - Hitchin Road, Stopsley, LU2 7UG
- Lewsey Library - Landrace Road, LU4 0SW
- Leagrave Library - Marsh Road, LU3 2NL
- Marsh Farm Library - Northwell Drive, LU3 3TL
- Grasmere Nursery School - Icknield Way, LU3 2BT
- Gill Blowers Nursery School, Leabank - Leabank, LU3 3LW
- Gill Blowers Nursery School, Mossdale - Mossdale Court, Teesdale, LU4 9JL
- Hart Hill Nursery School - Whitecroft Road, LU2 0JS
- Redgrave Children and Young Peoples Centre - Redgrave Gardens, LU3 3QN
- Hart Hill Community Centre - Falks Hill(off Tower Rd), LU2 0FN
- Hightown Community Sports & Arts Centre - Concorde Street, LU2 0JD
- Inspire Sports Village - Butterfield Green Road, LU2 8DD
- Stockwood Park Athletics and Gym - Farley Hill, Stockwood Park, LU1 4BH
- Stockwood Park Golf Centre - London Road, Stockwood Park, LU1 4LX
- Lewsey Sports Park and Pool - Pastures Way, LU4 0PF
- Lea Manor Recreation Centre Northwell Drive, LU3 3TL
Flying Start is a partnership approach to the delivery of services for families in Luton, with a focus on the antenatal period and the early years. The Early Years Alliance and partners, working alongside local communities and parents, are committed to delivering the Flying Start vision and strategy and supporting children to have a flying start in life. Find out more about what's on at Flying Start.
The Early Years Alliance is the largest and most representative early year’s membership organisation in England. A registered educational charity, representing 14,000 members, supporting them to deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year and offering information and advice.
View some short maternity videos which take you on a virtual tour of the maternity unit and give a summary of the services provided by the Luton and Dunstable University Hospital during the key stages of pregnancy.
Luton children's services. Children and Adults’ community health services for the residents of Luton. Community based health services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health.
Healthier Together provides young people, parents and pregnant women across Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes with consistent and high-quality advice on common childhood illnesses, where to seek help and how long symptoms are likely to last, from local health professionals.
We provide assessments, support and treatment for children and young people up to the age of 18 experiencing mental health problems. Please look at our website , to see how to make a referral and what you can expect when you visit CAMHS. Families and young people can also refer themselves on the website too. For children under 5 years old, we provide help to support the parent/carer-infant relationship.
Active Luton and Total Wellbeing Luton takes a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, recognising that our lives are complex.
A wide range of healthy lifestyles programmes look to support, encourage and make a difference to health and wellbeing. These include:
- working with people with a wide range of long term health conditions
- people living with stress, anxiety, depression or loneliness and isolation
- helping young people become more active and understand healthy nutrition
Programmes are delivered across Luton and can be accessed through self- referral or referral from a health professional.