Business and consumer services - out of hours emergencies
We offer an out of hours service for certain public health emergencies.
Public health emergencies
In the event of a public health emergency call 01582 546838. An officer will contact you as soon as possible. Emergencies can include:
- outbreaks of food poisoning
- emergency food complaints (i.e. those that cannot wait until the next morning)
- drainage in food businesses
- infestation of pests in food businesses
- port health duties at London-Luton Airport.
If your query is not an emergency, but you would like someone to contact you, please fill in the online general enquiry form below and we will pass on your request to the relevant officer the next working day.
Luton Borough Council, Town Hall, George Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2BQ
Tel: 01582 510330