Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

Noise - taking your own legal action

It’s not always possible for the council to help with a noise problem or you may not want to involve them.

Before I start legal action, is there anything else I can do?
You may wish to consider taking part in mediation. Mediators are independent, non-legal people who listen to both sides of the dispute, and then help those involved to reach an agreement. Mediators are able to deal with any dispute between neighbours, no matter how big or small. The service is free to Luton residents.

Mediators in Luton


Contact info
Environmental health
Luton Borough Council, Town Hall, George Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2BQ
Tel: 01582 510330


© 2024 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ