Dog safety awareness training
On this page ...
The aim of this course is to give an understanding of safety issues surrounding potentially aggressive dogs and how to keep yourself safe when visiting domestic premises and other areas where you may come into contact with dogs.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise the signs of potentially aggressive dogs and how to keep yourself and others safe when visiting residents who are dog owners
- identify the law relating to dog/ animal welfare
- know how to report animal welfare complaints
- recognise the warning signs of dog behaviour and what can cause them to react aggressively
- identify different dog breeds and behavioural traits associated with some specific breeds
Anyone whose is required to visit domestic homes or where they may come into contact with dogs as part of their role.
This is a half day instructor lead course held in a Luton town centre venue.
- Tuesday 16 July (morning)
- Wednesday 18 September (morning)
- Tuesday 19 November (morning)
- Tuesday 4 February 2020 (afternoon)
£67 per learner
How to book
Email [email protected] or call 01582 547744.