Who to contact at Luton Council about youth services.
Tel: 01582 546000
Coulter Building/The Moakes
Luton, LU3 3QB
We have a dedicated officer for dealing with complaints. If you want to make a complaint it will be dealt with under the Council’s complaints procedures.
You can get further advice, make a complaint or give feedback by contacting the Complaints and Representations Manager by telephone or in writing.
The complaints officer will then:
- acknowledge your complaint within three working days and assist you in clarifying your issues
- pass your complaint to an appropriate manager for investigation
- try to ensure you receive a response within the required time scale
- inform you of your rights if you are not happy with the response
- monitor the outcome of your complaint.
You can find out more on our Comments, compliments and complaints page.
Email: [email protected]