Who to contact at Luton Council about youth services.
Tel: 01582 546000
Coulter Building/The Moakes
Luton, LU3 3QB
We have a dedicated officer for dealing with complaints. If you want to make a complaint it will be dealt with under the Council’s complaints procedures.
You can get further advice, make a complaint or give feedback by contacting the Complaints and Representations Manager by telephone or in writing.
The complaints officer will then:
- acknowledge your complaint within three working days and assist you in clarifying your issues
- pass your complaint to an appropriate manager for investigation
- try to ensure you receive a response within the required time scale
- inform you of your rights if you are not happy with the response
- monitor the outcome of your complaint.
You can find out more on our Comments, compliments and complaints page.
Email: [email protected]
Service updates during the coronavirus crisis
Following government advice, we’ve had to make changes to many of our services. Please see the information on coronavirus page, which is regularly updated as new information and advice is released.
Specific service updates can be found on this page.