Flying Start Children's Centre
Luton’s Flying Start Children's Centre provides services to families with under fives within the local community at a variety of locations.
We work in partnership with midwives, health visitors and early years providers to deliver a range of activities and services that aim to improve life chances for all of our under-fives. Through children's centres, families can also access integrated early years education and care.
What do children's centres offer?
- ante-natal services- activities designed for expectant parents
- post-natal services – activities and services for families with children under five years
- family support
- parenting classes
- health services for children and parents including breast feeding support, child health clinics, introduction to solids
- access to training opportunities and adult and family learning
- advice and information for families with young children
Free early education places
From the term after their third birthday, all three and four year olds in Luton are entitled to 15 hours of free early education.
Children's centres in Luton
Find children's centres in Luton in our Family Directory.
Personalised childcare information
Get a list of childcare providers tailored to your individual needs from Luton Family Information Service, by completing our online form.
Luton’s Flying Start Children’s Centre
To register with Luton’s Flying Start Children’s Centre, please complete our online form