Skip to main content
Luton Borough Council

My child has ...



​​There are a range of services available to help you and your child with their education, whatever their need may be.

These services are there to support children with special educational needs.

Working in partnership with schools we provide support and facilities for children with behavioural problems or physical or sensory impairments.​
© 2021 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ