Gender pay gap
Government legislation introduced in April 2017 requires all public sector employers of 250 or more employees to publish the following by 30 March annually:
- mean gender pay gap (salaries added up and divided by the number of employees)
- median gender pay gap (salaries lined up from lowest to highest and middle value is taken)
- gender bonus gap (mean and median averages)
- proportion of men and women in the workforce receiving bonuses and
- proportion of men and women in each quartile of the organisation’s pay bands
This is the fourth year we have been required to publish data of this kind. This will be updated on an annual basis.