Trade union facility time
For more information, please view the 'Trade union facilities time' document in the Downloads section below.
The Local Government Transparency Code 2015 and The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017, requires local authorities to publish information on trade union facility time.
Trade union facility time (excluding schools) as at 31 March 2023
- Total number of staff who are trade union representatives - 16
- Full time equivalent number of trade union representatives – 15.03
- Total number of trade union representatives who devote at least 50% of their time to union duties - 2
- Total number (full time equivalent) of union representatives who devote at least 50 per cent of their time to union duties - 2
- The names of the trade unions represented in the council – Unison, GMB, Unite
- A basic estimate of spending on trade unions - £89,041
A basic estimate of spending on trade unions as a percentage of the total pay bill - 0.08%