Council tenants - compliments, comments and complaints
We want you to be completely satisfied with our services, but to make sure we need to know what you think.
Make a comment, compliment or complaint
Are you unhappy about something? Is there are problem with the service you are receiving?
Or would you like to thank us for something?
Only by listening to you can we give you the service you deserve. Any information you give us will only be shared with those who need to know.
- compliment - praise a member of staff, a team or a particular service
- comment - suggest ways to improve services
- complain - about a service, or the way you have been treated
Together we are committed to listening, responding and learning from your comments and complaints.
Our aim is to work with you to:
- get agreement to the best way of finding a satisfactory outcome to your complaint
- make it easier for you to tell us what you think or to make a complaint
- help us learn from complaints and make necessary changes.
Mistakes can happen but when something has gone wrong we need to know so that we can apologise and take the appropriate steps to prevent it happening again.
What you can expect from us
- acknowledge within three working days that we have received your complaint and offer to discuss it further
- deal efficiently with all complaints and investigate them properly and appropriately
- if your complaint involves two or more organisations, you will get a single co-ordinated response
- write and let you know once the complaint has been dealt with, explaining how it has been resolved and any action taken.
Housing Ombudsman Services,
Fax: 020 781 1942
Email: [email protected]