ARG business support programme - register now!
As part of our longer term plan to deliver on our Inclusive Economy ambitions, we're using a proportion of our ARG funding to deliver a range of business support activities to assist the business community in:
- ultimately prosperity
These programmes are now live.
Find out more about the ARG business support programme
Please click here to view a recording of our information event webinar held on 3 November 2021 including presentations on all the business support programmes available.
Ready for Scale Aviation Programme - online seminar delivered by Cranfield University
- Targeted support for both smaller and established businesses in the aviation sector and their associated supply chain businesses
- Designed to help aviation businesses scale up with:
- 12 week training programme to upskill staff
- one to one mentoring support
- live aviation masterclasses highlighting future opportunities to grow and innovate
- More information about scholarships
Business start up – delivered by Wenta
- Specialist support from a qualified adviser with bespoke business and action plans, training and webinars
- A small grant voucher scheme of up to £2,000 per business
- Digital grants also available of £5,000 each with mentoring support from an another business, to support young people in the digital sector
Additional black, Asian and minority ethnic specific start up support programme
- With one to one support and training, referrals and sign posting.
Tourism and visitor economy – delivered by Experience Bedfordshire, the destination management organisation for Bedfordshire.
- Businesses that rely on visitors and tourists can promote their services via Experience Bedfordshire, email: [email protected] to connect to this service and take advantage of this offer.
Global trade – delivered by the Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce
- One to one practical support and advice for:
- businesses looking to export for the first time
- those already trading internationally but looking to access new markets or looking to overcome trade barriers
- Webinars and training courses with up-to-date legislations on:
- EU exit implications
- VAT implications
- global supply chains
- Networking opportunities connecting businesses with global trade networks and matching local business strengths to international market needs
High Street adaptation and resilience – delivered by Hub 109
- Support for high street businesses who are looking to diversify to help their long term future
- Direct one to one business support, workshops and webinars covering:
- Luton Future High Streets Programme
- e-commerce and digitisation
- social media
- food handling
- website development
- visual display
- consumer law
Luton Productivity Programme – delivered by the University of Bedfordshire
- Aimed at high growth businesses, this programme provides productivity training to upskill staff and businesses
- Direct one to one business and academic support from subject experts to:
- provide advice, guidance and development of new products
- process ideas
- develop routes to new funding and inward investment
- business growth
- waste decline
- Website: www.beds.ac.uk/luton-productivity
- Email: [email protected]
Intensive business support – delivered by SEMLEP Growth Hub
- Direct one to one business engagement and action planning for businesses looking to expand
- Regular interactive check-in sessions and live business development webinars
- Voucher scheme of up to £3,000 per business
Sustainability and Net Zero – delivered by Wenta
- Experienced advisers to support businesses to reduce environmental impact through online learning via interactive workshops and webinars
- Delivering Net Zero in Luton
To register and to be sent further details please email [email protected].