Digital screen advertising at Inspire
Active Luton is pleased to offer businesses a prime opportunity to increase awareness and generate sales through advertising at Inspire: Luton Sports Village, Luton’s prestigious health and fitness centre.
For less than £1 a day + VAT (based on a 12 month contract) , advertising on the digital screens at Inspire is a cost effective way to promote your business to up to 20,000 Active Luton members and the huge number of visitors who attend regular sports and dance events at Inspire’s superb facilities.
- Advertisements can be a single slide or a combination of slides
- Artwork needs to be supplied as a JPEG 1920px wide x 1080px high (300 dpi minimum)
- Non-audio video files in mp4, mpeg, avi, mov, wmv, webm and flv format (screen size 1920 x 1080)
- VIdeo files must not exceed 133.51mb
- opposite the busy main reception
- in the café
- downstairs main entrance, capturing all footfall to the swimming pools and sports hall
- in the seating area above the main sports hall (enroute to the viewing gallery for the 50 meter competition pool and Olympic diving facilities and the gym)
- upstairs seating area, capturing footfall to the gym and group fitness studios
- between the hours of:
- 6am to 10pm Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm on weekends
- four times per hour on a loop, seven days a week
Adverts will measure 740mm (width) x 525mm (height) and be the most predominant feature on the screen.
- Commercial: £350 + VAT for 12 months
- Community groups / events / charities / public sector: (25% discount) £262.50 + VAT for 12 months
For further details or to request a media pack please contact the Sponsorship and Advertising team on the details below.
To advertise on our digital screens at Inspire, please complete our Book Luton Council advertising form.
We would like to send you updates on future sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Please click the below link to opt in and give your consent for us to send updates on advertising and sponsorship opportunities in Luton.
If you choose to, you'll be able to unsubscribe or update your preferences at any time.
Luton Council, Town Hall, George Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2BQ
Tel: 01582 547626/01582 547325 or 07729637327