Luton Borough Council
Support with work and training
- Help finding a job: links to job search websites, including working with us, plus advice from GOV.UK.
- National Careers Service careers information, advice and guidance, to help you to make decisions on learning, training and work at all stages in your career.
- Luton Adult Learning – Passport to employment help to update your skills and assist you on your journey back into employment.
- Help with the costs of starting work.
- Use the Childcare Choices ‘find the right offer for you tool’ to help find out if you can save money on childcare.
- Tax Credits there are two types of Tax Credits: Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit to support families with children and working people on low income by topping up earnings.
- Access to Work get support if you have a disability or health condition.
- 16 to 19 Bursary Fund you could get a bursary to help with education-related costs if you’re aged 16 to 19.
© 2022 Luton Council, Town Hall, Luton LU1 2BQ