Manage your council tax and benefits online
To apply for or view Council Tax and benefits online, you will first need to register online. Note: upon first login, you may be prompted to reset your password. The following services are available:
- View details of you Council Tax account
- Check balances and make payments
- Set up direct debit to pay Council Tax
Council Tax Reduction
- View details of your claim
- Check your entitlement
- Apply for and view details of your claim
- Check when the next Housing Benefit is due
- Check the make up of the household
- Check any overpayments outstanding
Register online in three easy steps
Step 1: Provide your email address
Step 2: Create a password
Step 3: Select your services
Having problems signing in?
Providing supporting documents
You'll be asked to upload documents to support your application through a separate link: luton.gov.uk/documents. This page has guidance on the types of documents we accept and more, as well as a link to upload your proofs.
Please note: if you want to come back to upload documents at a later date, please either copy the list of uploads needed, or save your application before submitting to be able to log in and view it.