Report a problem on the road or pavement
On this page ...
- street light faults
- damaged pavements or kerbs
- traffic signal faults
Before you report an issue
Once logged in and before making your report, please check our live map to make sure we haven't already been told about the issue. If we have, you'll be able to view details online and see progress updates as they happen.Report a problem
How long it takes us to repair a problem
Reports of potholes and damaged pavements are assessed within two working days by one of our Highway Inspectors.
We aim to fix:
- potholes greater than 50mm within 24 hours of assessment
- damaged pavements greater than 20mm within 24 hours of assessment
- street lights within 5 working days unless there is a problem with the electricity supply, which could take longer
- blocked drains that result in flooding 24 hours
- non urgent blocked drains 28 days
- traffic signal faults 2 hours
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Out of hours
Weekdays - 5pm to 9am
weekends - 5pm Friday to 9am Monday
Please note: additional call charge per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.