Create a listing on Luton Directory
Creating a listing on Luton Directory is a great way to tell people about your community activity.
It's free of charge and you manage the account and listings, so you know the details will be kept up to date.
People can search for an activity type in their area using a postcode search. Test it for yourself using the orange button below.
We'll be running a promotional campaign later this year to encourage people to use the directory to find activities. If you're already on there, you'll benefit from the free advertising!
How to create a listing on the directory
- Create an account using the register link
- Confirm your account by clicking a link in an email
- Sign in
- Click 'register for free' under 'provider updates'
- Click on the 'service guidance' link for detailed instructions
- Click 'create a new service'
- Complete all fields to tell people about your activity - make sure all details are correct
- Add the right tags to your listing to make sure it shows in the appropriate searches
- Make sure you included the most recent contact details
- Add a logo or image and any essential documents
- Click the orange 'save service' button to submit your listing
- Your listing will need to be approved after submission - once approved
Keep your listing up to date
Once your listings are live it's important that you keep the page up to date. If the venue your use changes, or you decide to hold the activity on a different day of the week, make sure you let people know on your directory page.
Remember it's up to you to update your details. Out of date information will lead to unhappy customers!