Make a difference - volunteer in Luton.
From adult social care to helping at Luton's food bank, there are lots of opportunities for volunteering in Luton, as well as information and advice on national and corporate volunteering. You can also find links below to other volunteering organisations and advice.
On this page...
Volunteering in Luton
There are so many ways you can help others in Luton by donating your time. You can:
- support carers of all ages at a drop in lounge
- assist, guide and support families and staff at Flying Start children's centres
- help with various tasks at Luton Food Bank
- support the fundraising department for Keech Hospice
Training and support is offered to all our volunteers where needed.
Click the orange button below to:
- find out how to become a volunteer
- see current volunteering opportunities
- see workshop and training dates
- register with us
Corporate volunteering and community-based team building events have a number of benefits, including:
- strengthening your business by developing team cohesion and improving staff morale
- motivating staff by promoting employee wellbeing and engagement
- making a real difference in your local community
Importantly, they are enjoyable, rewarding and satisfying to everyone involved.
We work with community partners to identify projects that are within your locality and timeframe. Our corporate volunteering days have included:
- painting of community spaces
- environmental projects
- people projects
Please contact us for further information and current opportunities.
Corporate volunteers needed!
- painting your building
- developing your garden area
- making or building vegetable boxes
- other projects you may have in the pipeline - tell us your ideas!
Telephone: 01582 548772
Email: [email protected]
Voluntaryworks is a consortium of local organisations working to promote and support the voluntary and community sector in Bedfordshire.Find out about their work in Luton
Luton Adult Learning
Our partner, Luton Adult Learning, offers training and community learning to volunteers in Luton.Find out about Luton Adult Learning
National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
NCVO champions the voluntary sector and volunteering because they’re essential for a better society.
See news, events and volunteering opportunities on their website.
National Citizen Service (NCS)
NCS is for 16 and 17 year olds who want to volunteer. Take part in social action projects, and build skills for work and life.
Volunteer - GOV.UK
Find out how to volunteer in your local community and give your time to help others.Visit GOV.UK Volunteer
Sign up for volunteer news
Opt in to receive for a monthly update, straight to your inbox, with latest opportunities, events, volunteer spotlights and so much more.
Lewsey Community Centre, Landrace Road, Luton, LU4 0SN
Tel: 01582 548772